IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
From 1st February 2022 there are no longer COVID-19 restrictions in Denmark
- Travelers who can document previous Covid-19 infection or are fully vaccinated can enter Denmark without test or isolation
- Travelers who are NOT vaccinated or previously infected are bound by certain restrictions depending on where they come from
Please check the official website for more detailed info: en.coronasmitte.dk/travel-rules/covidtravelrules
However and in order to safeguard the health & safety of the participants , EPOS considers MANDATORY:
- PROVIDE A COVID PASSPORT (document which attests previous Covid-19 infection or complete vaccinations) or a NEGATIVE TEST ( 72 hours -PCR test or 48 hours -antigen / rapid test) to enter the congress venue
The use of face masks inside the congress venue is RECOMMENDED HOWEVER IS NOT MANDATORY.
A COVID-19 TEST POINT will be available within the congress venue as follows:
- Wednesday 6 April: 10:00-12:00
- Thursday 7 April: 07:30-09:30
- Friday 8 April: 07:30-19:00
- Saturday 9 April: 07:30: 14:00
Rapid Antigen-test with answer within 30 minutes costs approx. 24€
PCR test with answer within 4 hours costs approx. 107,5€
Payment on site by card VISA and MasterCard ( No American Express- No CASH)
Further Covid-19 Test Center close to Tivoli Congress venue:
Health Centre COVID-19 Popup Fields
Address: Arne Jacobsen Allé 12, Unit LM 326 2300 Copenhagen
15 minutes from Tivoli Congress Centre by car
For more info click here.
Please note that EPOS is monitoring on daily basis the health-related measures at the Danish border, and if there will be any changes until the congress takes place we will update our policy and keep you informed.