The Call for Abstracts will open on July 1, 2021
Call for Abstracts
July 1, 2021
Deadline for Call for abstract
October 1, 2021
Deadline for Abstracts evaluation
November 1, 2021
Notification to Authors
By November 20, 2021
Presenter’s registration to the congress
December 1, 2021
- Congenital, Syndromes, Skeletal dysplasias
- Upper extremity
- Basic science
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Please carefully review the following guidelines prior to submitting an abstract:
Preparation of abstracts:
- Abstracts should be clear, concise, and written and presented in English. Abstracts will be published as submitted. Presenters are requested to carefully proofread their abstract.
- The abstract body must not exceed 300 words.
- Abstracts must include the following sections:
1. Introduction and Objective.
2. .Materials and Methods.
- Do NOT include references, credits or grant support.
- Use a short, specific title. The title should be entered in mixed cases.
Capitalize the first letter of trade names.
Use font size 12 and font style Times New Roman.
Type of Presentation:
Abstracts may be presented as oral or e-poster.
When uploading your abstract, please select one of the following topics:
- Congenital, Syndromes, Skeletal dysplasias.
- Upper extremity.
- Basic science
Please indicate the Level of Evidence in the drop down menu indication level I – V.
The EPOS Reading Committee or the EPOS Scientific Committee may change the Level of Evidence if deemed necessary.
The EPOS Annual meeting welcomes papers as Oral Presentations and E-posters. Authors may submit multiple papers as E-posters.
There is no limitation as far as number of submissions are concerned for all categories.
However, in Oral (podium) category only two abstracts as a first author will be accepted.
In case the same author is involved in additional papers, the author must appear as co-author on these papers.
No last minute change of the presenting author will be acceptable without written proof for the reason for absence. An author who have two podium abstracts accepted may not substitute another presenter.
In order to present their Oral / E-Poster authors/presenters shall be regularly registered to the congress